Canterbury economic indicators
Canterbury Economic Recovery Dashboard
The Canterbury Economic Recovery Dashboard provides a snapshot of the latest information on a range of important measures including housing, employment, consumer spending and construction.
The dashboard also updates progress in the Christchurch CBD and by the Earthquake Commission.
- August 2013 [PDF 595KB]
- July 2013 [PDF 470KB]
- June 2013 [PDF 625KB]
- May 2013 [PDF 480KB]
- April 2013 [PDF 430KB]
- March 2013 [PDF 770KB]
- February 2013 [PDF 430KB]
- January 2013 [PDF 430KB]
- December 2012 [PDF 750KB]
- November 2012 [PDF 805KB]
- October 2012 [PDF 407KB]
- September 2012 [PDF 350KB]
- August 2012 [PDF 640KB]
A more in-depth report provides a summary of the indicators for the quarter.
- Canterbury Economic Indicators - August 2013 [PDF 1.2MB]
- Canterbury Economic Indicators - May 2013 [PDF 1.6MB]
- Canterbury Economic Indicators - February 2013 [PDF 1.4MB]
- Canterbury Economic Indicators - October 2012 [PDF 1.7MB]
Up until mid-2012, the Ministry of Economic Development (now part of the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment) provided CERA with regular reports of economic indicators, now archived.