Land zone announcement Friday 18 May 2012
Release Date: 18 May 2012
Canterbury Earthquake Recovery Minister Gerry Brownlee announced today land zoning decisions for residential properties in Southshore, Parklands, and the Port Hills.
Video of the announcement
Summary of land zoning announcement
- Southshore properties: 198 of the 401 properties in Southshore West closest to the estuary have been zoned red. The remaining 203 properties in Southshore West have been zoned green. More information »
- 421 Port Hills properties zoned green. More information »
- Parklands East stays green TC3. More information »
"My Property" updated
http://cera.govt.nz/my-property has been updated with the latest land zoning information.
Land information maps
These printable maps show the areas affected by the land decisions.
- Canterbury Land Information Map (as at 18 May 2012) [PDF 2MB]
- Canterbury Land Information Map: Port Hills (as at 18 May 2012) [PDF 1MB]
- Canterbury Land Information Map: Southshore (as at 18 May 2012) [PDF 1MB]
See also our online map viewers: