Table of contents
Monitoring and reporting
An important part of recovery is understanding its pace and progress.
By monitoring and reporting on the recovery we can assess the effectiveness of recovery activities.
We can also identify the areas that may require additional effort or change.
He rārangi upoko
- Ministerial Foreword
- Message from the Chief Executive
- Mihi Whakatūwhera
- Section 1: What is the Recovery Strategy?
- Section 2: Guiding Principles
- Section 3: What is Recovery?
- Section 4: Vision and Goals for the Recovery
- Section 5: Priorities
- Section 6: Phases of Recovery and Milestones
- Section 7: Recovery Programmes
- Section 8: Monitoring, Reporting and Review of the Recovery Strategy
- Section 9: Pace of Recovery
- Section 10: Financial Impact and Funding
- Section 11: Implementing the Recovery Strategy
- Section 12: Leadership and Integration
- Section 13: Economic Recovery
- Section 14: Social Recovery
- Section 15: Cultural Recovery
- Section 16: Built Environment Recovery
- Section 17: Natural Environment Recovery