The Cathedral File
Anglican Bishop Victoria Matthews and Canterbury Earthquake Recovery Minister Gerry Brownlee gave a progress up date in regards to the ChristChurch Cathedral on Wednesday December 23.
The documents on this page are about the ChristChurch Cathedral.
These files were released in November 2011 and April 2012.
Privacy constraints means some names and email addresses have been removed from the documents, and commercially sensitive information has also been removed.
The documents can be downloaded below:
Release 1: November 4 2011
In five parts
- The Christchurch Cathedral file (part 1) [PDF 12MB]
- The Christchurch Cathedral file (part 2) [PDF 8MB]
- The Christchurch Cathedral file (part 3) [PDF 5MB]
- The Christchurch Cathedral file (part 4) [PDF 28MB]
- The Christchurch Cathedral file (part 5) [PDF 15MB]
- The Christchurch Cathedral file (large) 4 November 2011 (high resolution) [PDF 66MB]
- The Christchurch Cathedral file (small) 4 November 2011 (high resolution) [PDF 35MB]
Release 2: April 27 2012
Part 1: Reports
- Report 1: Holmes Consulting Group report, 7 November 2011 - Interim make safe works [PDF 2MB]
- Report 2: Holmes report, 12 December 2011 - Christ Church Cathedral phase 1 securing works [PDF 6MB]
- Report 3: Holmes report, 11 January 2012 - Updated preliminary post earthquake structural damage survey [PDF 3.3MB]
- Report 4: Holmes report, 23 January 2012 - Securing works options, attached correspondence regarding this report [PDF 2MB]
- Report 5: Holmes report, 9 February 2012 - Revised phase 1 & 2 make safe works – maximum retention option, with attached correspondence [PDF 4MB]
- Report 6: Holmes report, 14 February 2012 - Revised make safe works – minimum shoring option [PDF 2MB]
Part 2: Communications
- Communications 1: Cathedral authorities press release, 26 October 2011
Miscellaneous emails, in date order, letter from Warwick Isaacs to Church Property Trustees, 2 November 2011. Church Property Trustees’ response with signed section 38 notice, 8 November 2011. Meeting notes, 19 December 2011 [PDF 5MB]
- Communications 2: People’s Steeple, recived by CERA, 9 January 2012 [PDF 1MB]
Part 3: Contractors information
- The Christ Church Cathedral file 27 April 2012 [PDF 67MB]